Home › Products › Screws › SEMS Screws
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||ISO, IS, DIN, BS, JIS
||Many different styles
||Easy to use
| Click to view more |
2 MM to 8mm, 1/8 to 5/16, 8 BA to 2 BA
Receiving praise from all around, we, a Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier, sit among the top figures in the industry. SEMS Screws on offer are available in a wide selection of designs and sizes. They are manufactured using superior technology and high tech machinery. Our audit team works hard to keep the quality in synchronization with industrial quality standards. Durability and fascinating design make them the offer irresistible. Lay your hands on this wonderful quality at nominal rates.
- Washers are often used in combination with screws to improve the structural integrity of an assembly. Typically, they are separate components. However pre-assembled screws and washers – the SEMS screw, have simplified and improved efficiencies in many manufacturing processes.
- A SEMS Screw is a generic term used to describe a screw pre-assembled with a free-spinning lock washer. It is a permanent assembly with the washer held in place by the major diameter of the screw thread being larger than the hole of the washer. The SEMS screw is simple, easy to use and available in many different styles making it well suited for many applications.
- It is also known as Screw with Washer assemblies, Terminal Screws, Self Lifting Washer Screw, Screw with Integrated Washers, Captive Screw, Self Lifting Washer Assembly Screws, Sems Fasteners, Sems Machine Screw, Sems Bolt etc.
Advantages of the SEMS Screw :
- Low cost and widely available
- Increases productivity by eliminating hand assembly of individual components
- Permanent assembly assures that the washer is not dropped, lost or forgotten
- Ease of use with hand drivers and in automated production programs
- Available in most screw and washer combinations
- Mild Steel (MS)
- Stainless Steel
- Silicon Bronze
- Phosphate Bronze
- 4 MM to 150 MM
- 3/16” to 6”
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- BA Threads
- BSF Threads
- Any threads as per design.
- Nickel Plating
- Trivalent Passivation
- Chrome Plating
- Tin Plating
- Copper Plating
- Blue Yellow White Black Zinc Plating
- Silver Plating
- Gold Plating
- Brass Plating
- Any other coating as per customer requirements
Any types of Screw can be developed as per customer’s requirement & specifications
Looking for "SEMS Screws" ?